[GSoC weekly report#13]fix patch

I have updated my patch according to Pedro Alves and Thomas Schwinge's comments this week.

The main part of change is described  in the mail-list, like

  • add comment to describe the different between gdb and gdbserver
  • adjust Makefile to re-use the exist files instead of using soft link
  • generate the patch based on the current upstream master branch
  • remove spurious blanks and revert back the '^L' (which I didn't know it has been used as the separate character for GNU Formating)
  • use #ifdef GDBSERVER as less as I can.

Now, I am running the testcase for native and gdbserver.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>