（闲置超过一年的博客，终于更新了。字数应该能超过一条微博的限制吧 :P ，继续我的统一大业，西北军，我来了）
This is the Final post in the GSoC series.
Sorry for the late post. These days I was busy on finding a job - -!
The GSoC2013 is over now, but my project is not finished. I will continue to work on GNU/Hurd.
There are two goals I will get before I graduate from school. One is submit the patch, get the patch merged in the GDB main code line. The other one is to write a document to describe the patch in detail, as say this post is not finished:)
I have updated my patch according to Pedro Alves and Thomas Schwinge's comments this week.
The main part of change is described in the mail-list, like
- add comment to describe the different between gdb and gdbserver
- adjust Makefile to re-use the exist files instead of using soft link
- generate the patch based on the current upstream master branch
- remove spurious blanks and revert back the '^L' (which I didn't know it has been used as the separate character for GNU Formating)
- use #ifdef GDBSERVER as less as I can.
Now, I am running the testcase for native and gdbserver.
This week I have begun to submit patch.
First, I have submit a patch create some new files. Pedro Alves suggest me to re-use the exist file for easy maintaining and reviewing with the #ifdef GDBSERVER macro. Then I changed the patch to satisfy that but I used soft link. Then he told me the soft link will be not available on all platform. Then I have studied some knowledge about autoconf to modify the confingure.ac the Makefile.in.
Now, I need do some more improving work. Such as, combination the memory-access interface to wrap gnu_xfer_memory, using a single target backend between gdb and gdbserver ,adding comment to describe the design divergences before the macro GDBSERVER and some other helper function to wrap the rest interface.